|Newsletter - Parents' Book: Introduction to CLIL for Parents and Young People|
- Products of the first year (1998-99):
· A book: Implementing Content and Language Integrated Learning, a research driven foundation course reader for the training programme.
· A CD Rom for internal use containing the five training modules and other materials produced in year one.
· A newsletter published once a year.
· A website in five languages: www.tieclil.org
- Products of the second year (1999-2000):
· The Italian translation of the book: Implementing Content and language Integrated Learning - Apprendimento integrato di lingua e contenuti: proposte di realizzazione. Corso di base per la sperimentazione TIE-CLIL. The printing of the book has been implemented thanks to the financial support of Direzione Regionale per la Lombardia.
· A CD ROM for internal use containing the second version of the five modules.
· The translation of the five modules into Italian.
· Parents' guidelines available in 10 languages: Using languages to learn and learning to use languages. An introduction to CLIL for parents and young people.
· The first draft of Teachers' guidelines (to be translated in 5 languages)
· The updating of the web site.
· The second newsletter.
- Products and outcomes of the third year (2000-2001):
· Extension of the network of training institutions and schools.
· TIE-CLIL modules trialling in Lingua B/Comenius 2 courses.
· Co-operation with similar projects.
· Five books with the modules in English, Italian, French, Spanish and German and a cd-rom with the five modules.
· The printing of the book Teachers' guidelines in five languages.
· 1998 - 2010 TIECLIL - European Cooperation Project Lingua A